310 Permit Considerations
In Making a Decision…
The District considers these factors:
- The effects on soil erosion and sedimentation, considering the methods available to complete the project and the nature and economics of the various alternatives.
- The effects of stream alteration.
- The effects on stream flow, turbidity, and water quality caused by materials used or by removal of ground cover
- The effects on fish and aquatic habitat.
- Whether there are modifications or alternative solutions that are reasonably practical that would reduce the disturbance to the stream and its environment and better accomplish the purpose of the project.
Whether the proposed project will create harmful flooding or erosion problems upstream or downstream.